Spinach is a source of Vitamin A. It is rich in iron,calcium and protein. It is a powerful disease fighting antioxidant. Coming back to the recipe first time I ever tasted this dish was in Mainland China. I found this recipe in their website and tried it . It turned out excellent.
- Wash the spinach well, dab it in a clean kitchen cloth, remove the water and chop the spinach into julienne.
- Sprinkle lots of corn flour on it.
- In hot oil deep fry the dusted spinach till crispy.
- Put the fried spinach on an absorbent paper to drain the oil.
- Heat wok/pan on a high heat.
- Saute garlic until light brown.
- Add the deep fried crispy spinach.
- Add chilly flakes(except sugar).
- Add sesame seeds and toss till seasoning covers the spinach.
- Toss it with sugar.