Prawn green roast became our favorite ever since we tasted it in a restaurant called Maya international. No one can beat them in that dish.And today,keeping that taste in mind I experimented and succeeded and reached some what to the same extent, I think I just reached close to their signature dish.It came out absolutely divine.This dish is spicy and green in color.I could sense the same aroma as we wanted it to be.I am gonna try this dish again.So after all that sweet goodies,why don’t you’ll also try this?
Ingredients for the masala:
Coriander leaves-1 bunch
Mint leaves-1 bunch
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Salt –to taste
- Grind the ingredients written under masala with little water to a fine paste.
- Wash, clean and devein the prawns.
- Take a pan,add ghee and fry the masala till the raw smell goes.
- Add turmeric powder,curds and saute for a minute.
- Add Prawns,salt to taste and cook in simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add very little water and keep it as dry as possible.
- Lastly add lemon juice and stir for a second.
- Serve it hot as a starter or with the main course.