Paneer chilly compliments well with Vegetables noodles .I prepared it as a combination with noodles and it tasted just like restaurant style.I prepared this with Chings paneer chilly instant mix.Goes well with the Capsicum fried rice too.I have not added sauce to the gravy,despite that it tasted awesome.Same preparation may be prepared with babycorn,mushroom or mixed veggies.
Chings paneer chilly mix – 1 packet.
Red capsicum-1 diced
Green chillies-3 slit into 2
Spring onion-few to garnish
Garlic-2 tsp chopped
For the batter:
Rice flour-2 tsp
Besan(bengal gram flour)-2 tsp
Pepper powder-a pinch
Oil-to deep fry
- Add the ingredients under batter in a bowl and coat it to the paneer with little water except oil.
- Heat oil and deep fry until crisp on both the sides or you may keep it soft also.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry chopped garlic, onion,green chilly and capsicum for 5 minutes.
- Mix the chings paneer chilly mix in 3 cups of water and add it to the stir fries.
- Take a boil and add fried paneer pieces and spring onions and take a small boil.
- No need of adding salt since the mix has all the spices and salt content.
- Relish it with noodles.