And here goes my 150th post.Had too much hangover of cakes and bakes,so for a change I present before you’ll peas n cheese pulav.I found this recipe in my handwritten recipe book.It turned out to be good with cheesy flavor. A little bit of sticky rice since cheese is added.Very quick to prepare and most of my rice delicacies are prepared in the cooker,you may also prepare it in a broad pan too.I used frozen green peas in this rice,you may use fresh ones too since green peas is in season.
Basmathi rice-1 cup
Onions-2 chopped lengthwise
Green peas -1 cup
Cheese cubes-2 ,grated
Green chillies-3,slit into two
- Wash the rice and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a cooker and season the whole garam masalas.
- Add onions and fry for sometime,add rice,green peas, green chillies,cashews and salt to taste.
- Add water,close the lid and exactly take one whistle and off the flame.
- Once the pressure releases open the lid and add the grated cheese and slightly mix it.