This recipe I had to prepare in a Fb food group for my dear friend Aparans day as per her wish.We were given the option of three simple recipes out of which we had to prepare only two.This is one among the two.As the name goes this dish was tangy and finger licking.Even my Amma liked it.Please visit her blog justindianfood.com for more interesting recipes.This curry goes well with roti,rice or chapathi.I made very mild changes in the recipe as per my needs.
Babycorn-1 packet(100 gm)
Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves-few (to garnish)
- Wash the babycorn and cut it into two.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and onion and grind it to a paste.
- Grind the cashewnuts to a paste separately and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the ground masala and ginger garlic paste on low flame until the raw smell disappears.
- Add chilly powder,turmeric powder,garam masala powder and saute for a minute.
- Add babycorn and cook for sometime, then add paneer cook for 2 minutes and lastly add cashewnut paste,salt to taste and water as much as needed and adjust the consistency of the gravy.
- Take a boil and garnish with coriander leaves.