Bread-12 slices(You may use sandwich bread)
Boiled potato-3,sliced or chopped
Cheese cubes-3,grated(I used Amul cheese cubes)
Butter-3 tbsp approx(I used homemade butter)
Salt- to taste
Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp(I used peppermill)
Sandwich chutney-refer here
- Apply butter to the bread only on one side on all 6 slices.
- Next apply Chutney on the opposite side on all 6 slices again.
- Arrange this on a plate with chutney side facing up.
- Arrange sliced potatoes,sprinkle salt and pepper on only 3 slices.
- Spread chopped onion,followed by grated cheese.
- Cover with the other 3 slices and grill it in a sandwich maker as per the instructions or on a tawa until it is done and grilled perfectly.
- Serve it hot with sauce and a glass of fresh juice.