Raw mangoes-2,big ones
Sugar-1 1/2 cups approx
Roasted cumin powder-1/4 tsp
Kala namak-a pinch
Water- 3-4 cups for the pulp
- Wash and peel the mangoes.
- Cook it in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles and off the flame.
- Once the pressure releases,open the lid and cool the mangoes.
- Separate the flesh and discard the stone.
- Blend it the blender along with the sugar and water as much as needed and make a thick pulp.
- Transfer it in the vessel,add roasted cumin powder,kala namak,water and check the sugar.
- Store it in the refrigerator.
- To serve,fill half glass with the pulp and remaining half with water,stir and dilute as needed.
- You may keep the drink thin or little thick.
- You may also add crushed mint leaves(Pulse it twice in blender).
- Serve chilled.
- If you want to use all the pulp, add approx 1- 1 1/2 litres of water.
- Adjust water as needed.