Ingredients to be ground:
Tamarind-a small pinch
Salt- to taste
Ingredients to season:
Coconut oil-1 tsp
Mustard seeds-1/s tsp
Curry leaves- 7-8 leaves
- Grind all the ingredients mentioned under ingredients to be ground to a smooth paste.
- Add water,salt and adjust the chutney to medium thin consistency.
- To season, heat oil,splutter mustard seeds,add curry leaves and hing.
- Season it to the chutney and close the lid immediately once you season for the extra aroma and flavour.
- Serve it with dosa or idli.