Eggs-8,boiled and halved
Curry leaves-10-15 leaves
Coriander powder- 2 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder- 2 tsp
Chilly powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves-few to garnish
- Heat oil and splutter mustard seeds,add ginger,green chilly and garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add onions and fry until golden in colour,add curry leaves ,chopped tomatoes,close the lid,lower the flame and saute for for few minutes until the oil separates.
- Add all the powders and saute for a minute.
- Add 2 cups water approx,salt to taste and take a boil.
- Add eggs,close the lid and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.