Tender Cashewnuts-raw or dried 200(I prepare with 500 nuts)
Green chillies-2,slit into 2
Coconut-2 tsp grated to garnish
Mustard seeds-1 tsp
Salt- to taste
- Soak the tender Cashewnuts in hot water overnight,next morning peel it,and separate it into two.
- Wash it and keep it aside in a colander.
- Heat oil in pan,splutter mustard seeds,add curry leaves followed by hing powder.
- Add Cashewnuts,green chillies,salt to taste and a pinch of sugar.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water,take a boil,close the lid and keep it simmer and cook it until it gets cooked checking and stirring it in between.
- When done ,lastly add grated coconut and give it a stir for a minute.
- Serve it hot with the main course or with puri.