Recipe adapted from:justindianfood.com
Cauliflower-1 1/2 cups,cut into florets
Garlic-2 tsp,minced finely
Ginger-1/2 ” piece,minced finely
Red chilly powder-1 tsp
Soya sauce-2 tsp
Tomato ketchup-2 tbsp
Coriander leaves-3 tsp,chopped to garnish
Spring onion greens-2 tbsp,chopped
Turmeric powder-a pinch
Oil- to deep fry
Ingredients for the batter:
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Soya sauce-1 tsp
Tomato ketchup-1 tsp
- Boil the cauliflower florets in hot water with a pinch of turmeric powder for 5 minutes,drain and keep it aside.
- Make the batter with the all the ingredients mentioned under the same with water to a medium thick paste.
- Heat oil,dip the cauliflower into the paste and deep fry until golden brown in colour and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and onions,ginger,garlic and green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add red chilly powder and fry for a second.
- Add soya sauce,tomato ketchup,vinegar,fried gobi,pinch of salt and fry until the gobi gets coated with the sauce.
- Add spring onion greens and saute for a second.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.