Recipe adapted from-divyascookbook.com
All purpose flour-1 cup
Dark chocolate-125 gms,chopped or grated(I used bournville)
Unsalted butter-125 gms
Hot water-1/4 cup
Baking soda-1/2 tsp
Instant coffee powder-1 tsp
Cocoa powder-1/4 cup(I used Hintz)
- Pre-heat the oven at 175 deg C for 15 minutes.
- Sieve all purpose flour,cocoa powder and baking soda and keep it aside.
- Mix sugar and coffee powder in hot water until it melts.
- Heat dark chocolate and butter in simmer until it melts stirring all time so that it doesn’t get burnt.
- Cool the chocolate mixture and mix it in the sugar mixture.
- Add the sieved ingredients little by little and mix it thoroughly.
- Lastly add one egg at a time and mix it and beat it well.(I used an electric beater at this stage).
- Grease the baking tin and pour the batter in the bowl.
- Bake it at 175 deg C for 30 minutes.
- Cool it completely and cut it and enjoy it with ice cream or just like that.