Chinese noodles-1 1/2 cup(cooked)
Boiled corn-1/4 cup
Boiled green peas-1/4 cup
Gram flour-3 tbsp
Roasted cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Chilly flakes-1 tsp or to taste
Garlic powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp,chopped
Cheese grated-1/4 cup
Bread crumbs-as much needed to dip(1/2 cup approx)
Oil-to shallow fry
- Take a clean bowl and add all the ingredients except cheese,breadcrumbs,oil and make a firm dough.
- Lastly add grated cheese and mix it further.
- With clean hands make round balls from the dough and flatten it slightly.
- Dip it in breadcrumbs on both the sides and shallow fry it on low flame on both the sides until it gets cooked and turns brown in colour.
- Serve it hot with sauce and mayo.
I have washed my hands several times to avoid the batter sticking to my hands and to make balls from the dough easily and neatly.
You may also refrigerate the balls for few hours in the fridge before frying.