Cucumber-2-3,small tender ones or 1 big
Ginger-2 tsp,finely chopped
Green chilly-1,finely chopped
To be ground:
Roasted short red chilly-1
Salt- to taste
- Wash,peel and chop the cucumber into small dices and keep it aside.
- Grind the ingredients mentioned to a coarse dry masala, don’t add too much water.
- Transfer the masala in a mixing bowl,add salt to taste,cucumber,ginger and green chillies and mix it with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until use (or keep the dish on a plate with little water for a short time).
- Best consumed immediately after done.