Recipe adapted from:Easycooking
All purpose flour-1 1/3 cup
Dulce de leche-1 cup(refer here)
Baking powder-3/4 tsp
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Unsalted Butter-1 cup at room temp(200g approx)
- Sift all purpose flour and baking powder and keep it ready.
- Beat sugar and butter until it turns fluffy in a clean bowl.
- Next add dulce de leche and beat it until it gets well combined using an electric beater.*
- Whisk eggs in a seperate bowl and keep it aside.
- Add four mixture to the butter mixture little by little and mix it well.
- Now add beaten eggs,vanilla essence and salt and combine well.
- Grease a bundt pan well ,pour the batter in it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 deg C(325F) for 30 minutes.
- Keep an eye while the baking is on and adjust the temperature accordingly.
- Once baked insert a skewer at the centre of the cake,if it comes clean,the cake is ready.
- One more indication is that, the cake will leave the sides and will turn spongy .
* I followed Divya’s method by mixing half of the dulce de leche in the batter and half as the filling like here.