Tomato puree-1/2 cup
Cardamom powder-a pinch
Cinnamon powder-a pinch
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Fresh cream-1/2 cup
Cashewnuts-10-12,broken into bits
Ghee-2 tbsp approx
Salt- to taste
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp,chopped
Ingredients to be ground to a paste:
Ginger-1/2 ” piece
Coriander powder-1 tbsp
Roasted cumin powder-1tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Wash the potatoes well,peel the skin and prick it with fork and keep it in water until you peel all the potatoes.
- Take a broad vessel,fill it with water,take a boil adding salt and parboil the potatoes for 6-7 minutes.
- Drain it well and wipe it with a clean towel.
- Preheat the oven at 180 d C,take a baking tray and line an aluminium foil,drizzle olive oil and arrange potatoes.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes or until it gets cooked.
- You may also deep fry the potatoes after the 3rd step.
- Grind all the ingredients to a fine paste mentioned in the list.
- Heat ghee in a pan,fry onions until translucent,add the ground paste and tomato puree and fry until the raw smell disappears.
- Add in all the remaining powders and saute for a minute.
- Add water,salt to taste,sugar,baked potatoes and take a boil.
- Lastly add fresh cream and mix it well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.