Recipe adapted from:Indian food and recipes
Fenugreek leaves-1 cup
Cashewnut powder-2 tbsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Fresh cream-1/4 cup
Milk-1/2 cup approx
- Grind ginger,garlic,onion and green chilly to a fine paste.
- Slice the mushrooms and chop the methi leaves.
- Fry oil in a pan and fry the above paste until the raw smell disappears.
- Add coriander and cumin powder,garam masala powder and fry for a minute.
- Add methi leaves and fry further for two more minutes.
- Add mushroom,cashew powder and salt to taste.
- Add milk,cover with a lid and cook and until it gets cooked.
- Lastly add fresh cream and take a slight boil.
- Serve it hot with thepla,roti or naan.