Coriander seeds-2 tsp
Khus khus- 3tsp
Cinnamon- 1/2 “
Coriander leaves-1 bunch
Long red chilly-5-6
- Shallow fry paneer cubes in 1 tbsp of butter and keep it aside.
- Heat a tsp of oil and roast coriander seeds,coriander leaves,red chilly,2 chopped onions and grated coconut for 3-4 minutes.
- Grind the roasted ingredients with Shahijeera,cashewnuts,cloves,cinnamon,pepper and khus khus to a very fine paste.
- Grind tomatoes to a puree separately.
- Heat oil/ghee and saute 2 chopped onions until translucent.
- Add tomato puree and the masala and saute until the raw smell goes.
- Add water as much as needed to adjust the consistency,salt to taste and take a boil.
- Lastly add milk,paneer and cook further.
- Keep the gravy little thick.
- Serve it hot with roti or naan.