Recipe adapted from:Easycooking
All purpose flour/maida-1 cup
Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
Cooking soda-1/2 tsp
- Melt the ghee, cool it,add powdered sugar,cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Sieve maida and cooking soda and add it 2 tbsp at a time to the ghee mixture.
- Mix it well until all the dough comes together.
- Rest the dough for 1 hour or more.
- Preheat the oven at 170 Degree C.
- Pinch off balls of the same size from the dough and arrange it in an ungreased baking tray leaving space in between.
- Bake it for 20-22 minutes.
- Store it in an airtight container.