All purpose flour/maida-2 cups
Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
Cooking soda-1/2 tsp
Yellow food colour-1/4 tsp(optional) or Saffron
- Melt the ghee,add powdered sugar,cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Sieve maida and cooking soda and add it 2 tbsp at a time to the ghee mixture.
- Mix it well until all the dough comes together.
- Rest the dough for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 160 Degree C.
- Make balls out of the dough and arrange it in an ungreased baking tray leaving space in between.(I greased the tray slightly)
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Store it in an airtight container.