Recipe adapted from:Treat and trick
All purpose flour-1 cup minus 2 tbsp
Baking powder-1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence-1/4 tsp
Chocolate sprinkles-5 tbsp,divided
Cold water-1 -2 tbsp if required
- Sieve maida,cornflour and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar together,add vanilla essence.
- Add the sieved ingredients,2 tbsp chocolate sprinkles and knead it smoothly.
- If required add water.(I did not add)
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160 d C.
- Pinch lemon balls and slightly flatten.
- Dip the balls onto a plate spread with chocolate sprinkles equally.
- Arrange the balls in an ungreased baking tray(I used wax paper liners)
- Bake it for 15 – 17 minutes and cool it for 5 minutes.
- Transfer it to a cooling rack and cool it completely.
- Store it in an airtight container.