Paneer- 200 G
Green chillies-2.chopped finely
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Pepper powder-a pinch
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilly powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Tomato sauce-2 tsp
Fresh cream-2 tbsp
Oil- 5 tsp
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp,chopped
Salt- to taste
- Cut the paneer into cubes and keep it aside.
- Heat 5 tsp oil and saute onions until translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and chopped tomatoes and cook until tomatoes becomes mushy.
- Add all the powders one by one and saute for a minute on low flame,
- Add curds,saute it,add tomato sauce and fry for a second.
- Add paneer cubes,salt to taste,cashewnuts,fresh cream and cook in simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it as a starter or with main course.