Recipe adapted from:Sharmispassions
Rice flour-1/4 cup
Coconut oil-2 tsp(heated)
Ajawain-pinch,roast it and powder
Salt- to taste
Turmeric powder-a pinch
Water-1/4 cup approx plus few tbsp
Oil- to deep fry
- Sieve besan and rice flour.
- Transfer it in a bowl,add heated coconut oil,salt to taste,turmeric powder,hing and roasted ajwain powder.
- Add water little by little and prepare a soft and sticky dough.
- Grease the sev press with oil,fill the dough until 3/4th,heat oil and prepare sev in a circular motion .
- Fry it on on both sides until crisp,it will hardly take a minute.
- Transfer it in a tissue paper,cool it for sometime and then slightly break it into pieces.
- Store it in an airtight container.