Beetroot is a rich source of blood purifier and it contains all the useful properties.I adapted this recipe from Kudpi maams blog.I liked the taste very much….It is best served with the main course.
Recipe adapted from :Kudpiraj’s Garam Tawa
Green chillies-2 sliced
Ginger paste-1 tsp
Thick curds-2 cups
Salt- to taste
Oil- 1 tsp
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Heat oil in a pan splutter mustard seeds,curry leaves and add green chillies.
- Add chopped onions and saute until it is slightly browned.
- Add grated beetroot,ginger and salt to taste.
- Cook until it gets cooked.
- Once it gets cooked cool it completely.
- Add curds and mix it.
- Serve it with the main course.