Sugar-3tbsp or to taste
Salt- to taste
To be ground:
Grated coconut-3 tbsp
Mustard seeds-2 tsp
Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Coarse grind the grated coconut and green chillies.
- You may also use a mortar and pestle for the above.
- Take maida in a broad vessel,add salt to taste and sugar.
- Pour water as much as needed and make a pouring dosa consistency batter.
- The batter must be medium thin.
- Season mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the paste and mix it well.
- Heat a griddle and prepare dosa by roasting on both the sides.
- Serve it hot with homemade butter.