This is one of the quickest,easiest and tastiest ladoo to be tried and relished. Yesterday night,I was going through my Milkmaid recipe book as my usual routine and I came across this recipe.I had some leftover milkmaid in the fridge and I thought this was the best way to utilize it.
Condensed milk-1/2 tin
Desiccated coconut-1 1/2 cups(reserve some to roll)
- Mix condensed milk and desiccated coconut together in a thick pan.
- Keep it on flame and keep stirring it continuously.
- Once it forms a thick mass and leaves the sides of the pan switch off the flame.
- Cool it for sometime.
- Grease your palms with ghee or butter and make round ladoos.
- After 5 minutes,roll it in desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for further use.