The first bake,the not so perfect brownie was due to two mistakes which I made.The first mistake which I made was I used different measuring cup to measure water to check Ml and the measurements differed,water quantity became more.Second mistake was I used double action baking powder where the batter overflowed during the baking process.So due to these two reasons my cake fell flat .I worked on it the second time and succeeded.Happy Thanks Giving for all those who are celebrating !
Use the same cup for measuring all ingredients.
- Sieve flour,baking powder and baking soda and keep it ready.
- Preheat the oven at 180 D C for 10 minutes.
- Grease and line a square baking tin and keep it ready.(I used 24 cm *24 cm ie 10 “)
- Chop the cooking chocolate,mix it with water and melt it on flame until it becomes saucy and cool it.
- Take a mixing bowl,add castor sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add essence and condensed milk and beat it for few seconds.
- Add melted chocolate sauce and beat it.
- Add sieved flour few tbsp at a time and beat it until you finish it.
- Pour the batter into the greased tin,tap a bit if necessary.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
- Bake it for 35- 40 minutes at 180 D C.
- Serve it on a brownie tray sizzled with chocolate sauce and a dollop of ice cream.
- Enjoy the chocolate Nirvana.