For potato bhaji refer here and here.
For other versions of rotti refer here and here.
Wheat flour-1 1/2 cups
Maida-1/2 cup or fistful
Salt- to taste
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Water- as much needed to knead
Oil – to deep fry
- Crush the peppercorns and cumin seeds in a mortar and pestle .
- Make a paste with the green chillies and the banana.
- Transfer the powder and paste in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt to taste,sugar,curds and mix it well.
- Add the sieved flour,add water little by little and knead into medium stiff dough.
- Make small balls,flatten and roll a rotti of your desired size.
- Heat oil,deep fry with a slotted spoon,pressing the puris to puff and fry on both sides adjusting the flame until brown in colour.
- Serve it hot with Potato bhaji.