I wanted to prepare something easy,tasty and quick Chinese curry and I randomly prepared this curry that came in my mind at that particular moment.I found one packet of Cream of mushroom soup lying in the fridge,few mushrooms and a small piece of capsicum,sauce and I started my job and the outcome was successful.The curry became a superhit.I prepared Vegetable fried rice as an accompaniment.
Garlic-1 tsp ,chopped
Parsley – 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in wok,saute mushrooms,onions and chopped garlic for few minutes.
- Dilute the soup packet in water and remove any lumps.
- Add it to the sauteed mushrooms,add all the sauce,Capsicum,spices and salt to taste.
- Take a boil,add more water if required and adjust salt and spices.
- Serve it hot with Noodles or fried rice.
You may add 2 tbsp of cornflour diluted in water instead of Instant soup powder.