Carrot-1,peeled and cut into thin slices and then cut into half
Onions – 2,cut into cubes
Mushrooms- 1 cup or 200 g,sliced
Cauliflower -1/2 cup,cut into florets
Salt – to taste
Ingredients for the sauce:
Milk-2 cups approx
Cornflour- 2-3 tbsp approx
Pepper powder-1 tsp,coarsely powdered
Chilly flakes- to taste
- Heat oil in a pan ,saute onions and mushroom slightly.
- Blanch the other vegetables in just enough water for 7-8 minutes.
- Retain the blanched vegetable stock or water.
- Add the blanched vegetables to the sauteed vegetables.
- Dilute cornflour in little milk and keep it ready.
- Add milk and retained water to the vegetables,salt to taste,sugar and take a boil.
- Add diluted cornflour and stir it well to thicken the gravy.
- Add pepper powder and chilly flakes.
- Add more cornflour if the sauce is thin or milk if it thickens and adjust the consistency.
- Serve it hot.