I adapted this recipe from VahreVah.com.I was tempted to prepare this dish at the very first sight of it.This is a Maharastrian style egg curry.I slightly modified the recipe as per our taste.This curry goes well with rice,ghee rice or roti.
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
Coconut powder-1 tbsp (I used 1 can of coconut milk)
Kashmiri red chilly-5 no,s
Poppy seeds-1/2 tsp
Coriander seeds-1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds-1/4 tsp
Shahi jeera-1/4 tsp
- Heat a pan and dry roast all the whole garam masala along with chilly.
- Cool and powder it finely.
- If you are adding coconut powder roast it along with the above ingredients and powder it.
- Heat oil in a pan,add chopped onions and saute until golden.
- Add turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste,tomatoes and masala powder.
- Cook until tomatoes becomes mushy.
- Add spinach and saute further for few minutes.
- Add water,salt to taste and boiled eggs and take a boil.
- Lastly add coconut milk and take a small boil.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.