Its been few weeks I was away from blogosphere as I was down with fever and heavy cold followed by our G.S.B popular festival ‘teru’ which kept me busy.But I had taken lot of pictures of food in between the busy schedule.Today I present before you’ll a very simple syrup where the core ingredient is Strawberry which is in season now.My sister had bought Betty crockers instant pancake mix from U.A.E and we had prepared it for evening snack last week and to accompany that nother twin of her prepared lipsmacking Strawberry syrup….More recipes to come soon.Until then stay tuned!
Recipe adapted from : Allrecipes.com
Strawberries- 2 cups,quartered
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and keep it on medium heat.
- Keep stirring it until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add in the chopped strawberries and boil for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and cook it until it becomes mushy and the sauce becomes thick.
- You may strain the liquid or use it just the way it is.
- Store it refrigerated.