Recipe adapted from : justindianfood.com
Chicken- 1 kg
Coriander leaves-2 cups
Green chillies -6-7 or to taste
Ginger garlic paste -2 tbsp
Ghee – 1tbsp +1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
- Grind coriander leaves,peppercorns,green chillies to a fine paste.
- Marinate the chicken with the ground paste,salt to taste,ginger garlic paste for half an hour.
- In a pan heat a tbsp of ghee and saute onion until reddish in colour and keep it ready.
- Heat a tbsp of ghee,add marinated chicken and take one whistle.
- Once cooked open the lid,check salt,keep it on high flame and cook it until dry and water evaporates.
- Lastly add brown onions, mix it well and roast for few minutes .
- Serve it hot.