Breadfruit slices – 12
Chilly powder -1 tsp(I add a pinch)
Hing -1/4 tsp powder
Salt – to taste
Rice flour – to coat
Oil – to deep fry
- Peel the outer skin of the breadfruit and discard the centre core.
- You may use a peeler to remove the skin.
- Since it slightly sticky apply oil to the knife and cut the vegetable.
- Slice it into thick slices as shown in the picture.
- Wash it well,remove the excess water and marinate with salt,chilly powder and hing.
- Heat oil,dip the marinated slices in the rice flour,coat it on both the sides and deep fry turning both the sides and fry until brown in colour.
- You may also tawa fry the fritters.
- Serve it hot.