Recipe adapted from :Zee Kannada cookery show
Carrot -1,cut lengthwise
Potato-1.cut into fingers
Paneer -50 g
Cauliflower florets – 7-8 medium sized
Capsicum -1/4 cup,cut lengthwise
Oil or butter – 2 tbsp Approx
For the paste:
Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
Oil -1 tbsp
Cumin powder -1 tsp
Chilly powder -2 tsp or to taste(Kashmiri)
Coriander powder -tbsp
Coriander leaves -handful chopped
Fresh cream -2 tbsp
Cheese -1 cube,grated(optional)
- Heat oil in a small pan and saute all the ingredients mentioned under ‘For the paste’.
- Cool the sauteed ingredients and grind it into a paste.
- Heat butter in a pan and saute all the vegetables together until it gets just cooked.
- Add the paste and saute further.
- Add all the spices one by one,little water,paneer and salt to taste.
- Take a boil and lastly garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream.
- Serve it hot with roti.