For Amritsari Chole click : Here
Recipe adapted from : Niyas World
Wheat flour – 1 1/2 cups
Curds – 3 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Brown bread – 3 slices
Water – 1/2 cup approx to prepare dough
Oil – to deep fry
- Mix curds,salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Soak the bread in water,squeeze the water completely and add it in the bowl.
- Add flour and add water little by little and make a medium stiff dough.
- Punch the dough well.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Once set,punch the dough again and make round balls.
- Flatten and roll it into round or oval discs.
- Heat oil and deep fry until golden in colour.
- Serve it hot with Chole.