This is the first chocolate post in the space.I had bookmarked this recipe long back from Nishamadhulika.com . This is very easy to prepare and you may prepare it in a jiffy.Everybody loved this at our place.I had packed this for my husband’s friends family and they loved it very much.You may also prepare this for your child’s birthday and I bet kids will enjoy it to the core.And since it is homemade it will be a superhit at any parties.Few important points to remember while preparing any chocolate is that avoid even a dot of water falling into the chocolate plus take care the utensils you use is also super dry.
Dark compound chocolate -2 cups,chopped finely
White compound chocolate -1 cup
Dry fruits of your choice – 1 cup approx
- Dry roast the dry fruits for 2-3 minutes.
- You may also chop the dry fruits and roast in a tsp of ghee.
- Keep it aside to cool.
- I used whole almonds and cashewnuts.
- Mix both the chopped chocolate together in a Micro safe borosil bowl.
- Microwave it for 30 secs,take it out and mix it with a spatula.
- Repeat the above procedure 2- 3 times until chocolate melts.
- Once done keep it aside for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the roasted dry fruits and mix it.
- Line a butter paper on a baking tray or a plate.
- Take a spoon and scoop a tbsp of chocolate with dry fruits and arrange in the tray.
- Keep it aside to set until turns little hard.
- This may take 30 -35 minutes.