Corn – 1 cup,boiled
Onion – 2,sliced
Capsicum – 1 cup (green,yellow, red),diced into small pieces
Eggless mayonnaise sauce or cheese spread – 1/4 cup
Sandwich bread – as much as needed
Butter – 50 g
Cheese – 3-4 cubes,grated
Salt – to taste
Tomato sauce – as much as needed
- Mix all the vegetables together in a bowl.
- Add salt to taste,pepper powder,Mayonnaise and mix it well.
- Apply butter on one of the bread.
- Apply tomato sauce on the opposite side.(optional)
- You may also apply green chutney.(optional)
- Spread the filling on the first slice.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Sandwich with the other slice.
- Grill it in the sandwich maker or tawa.
- You may relish it without grilling too.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce.