Coming back to the Icing part I’m still a beginner and I baked these goodies several times on demand and for practicing icing.First I tried to ice with readymade icing gun which was a real mess job,It broke in the middle and I was very disappointed…Then I was left without any option and I had to switch to normal icing using the disposable icing bag and I enjoyed icing to the core with imperfect impressions ofcourse which was improving with my each try and it was looking cute finally.The cookies gets baked very fast so keep an eye while baking and adjust the temperature accordingly.I baked these cookies using both store bought and home made butter…This is ‘no one can eat just one’ cookies.
Recipe adapted from : Divine taste
Serves – 9-10 people
Makes – 48 1/2 ” cookies or 24 round cookies
All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
Cornflour -2 tbsp
Butter -1/2 cup
Icing sugar -1/2 cup
Vanilla essence -1/4 tsp
Milk -2-3 tsp
- Sieve maida and cornflour .
- Cream butter and icing sugar together.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it.
- Add the sieved ingredients.
- For chocolate flavour add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.(optional)
- Add milk a tsp at a time.
- Preheat the oven at 160 D.c for 10 minutes.
- Take a piping bag,use a star nozzle and pipe in the baking tray leaving space in between.
- Or ignore adding milk and make round balls,flatten it.
- If you are icing, the batter must be of medium flowing consistency.
- Bake it in the oven for 9 – 10 minutes.
- Keep an eye while the baking procedure is on.
- Once done,cool it and store it in an airtight container.