Finger millet /Ragi flour – 1 1/2 cup
Rice flour – 1 1/2 cup
Maida -3/4 cup
Bombay rawa -1 cup
Jeera -2 tsp approx
Green chillies -3-4 ,chopped finely
Onion -2.chopped finely
Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp,chopped finely
Curry leaves -1-2 sprigs chopped finely
Buttermilk -1 cup
Sugar -1 tsp
Cashewnuts – 10,broken finely
Salt – to taste
Oil – as much needed to smear dosa
- Mix all the ingredients together mentioned under the list (except oil) using water.
- Make a thin flowing batter.
- Heat a tawa,smear it with oil and pour a ladle of batter.
- Smear it with oil again,close it with a lid and cook it in low flame.
- Once cooked,remove the lid,higher the flame and slowly flip the dosa to the opposite side.
- Cook it for few seconds and transfer it to the plate.
- Serve it hot with chutney.