Bhendi/ladys finger -1/4 kg
Curry leaves -2 sprigs
Mustard seeds -1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds – few
Hing – a generous pinch
Groundnut- 1/2 cup
Chilly powder -1 tsp or more
Coriander powder -2 tsp
Cumin powder -1/4 tsp
Amchur powder – a pinch
Goda Masala powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Raw groundnut -1/4 cup
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves – 2 sprigs ,chopped
- Wash bhendi well,wipe it with a kitchen napkin until there is no signs of water and moisture.
- Chop it into round pieces discarding the top and the tail.
- Dry roast raw groundnut,peel it and coarsely powder it.
- Heat oil,splutter mustard seeds,cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Lower the flame and add hing.
- Add garlic and onion,saute until translucent.
- Add all the powder one by one.
- Add sauteed bhendi,salt to taste.
- Lastly add groundnut and mix it well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.