This is the 3rd recipe of Pudina chapathi in the space.Earlier I had posted 2 recipe’s on pudina paratha with different variations.This recipe makes a very soft chapathi and is loved by everyone at our place.Santoshi prepares this often and I borrowed the recipe from her.This chapathi goes well with Dal fry or any North Indian or South Indian curry.I do not have an exact measurement of this recipe as I go by the eye measurement for most of the recipes .Below is the measurement given approximately..Recently my interview got published in She Blog.Please have a look here .
Curds – 1 cup
Green chilly -2-3
Garlic – 2
Mint leaves – handful
Coriander leaves – 4 tbsp approx
Wheat flour – as much as needed( 1 – 2 cups approx)
Butter – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Sugar – a pinch (optional)
- Make a paste with green chillies,garlic,coriander and mint leaves.
- Transfer it in a bowl,add sugar and salt to taste.
- Add atta little by little and make a soft dough.
- Pinch lemon sized ball and roll it into a chapathi.
- Heat a griddle and roast it on both the sides using ghee.
- Serve it hot.