Recipe adapted from : Sharmispassions
Maida -1/4 cup
Milk powder -1/2 tbsp
Ghee -2 tbsp
Sugar -1/2 cup
Cocoa powder -2 tsp
Water -1/4 cup
Pistachios – 2 tsp,chopped finely
- Sieve maida and keep it ready.
- Heat ghee,once it is smoking hot switch off the flame.
- Add maida and roast it in preheated pan for few minutes.
- Break the lumps if any.
- Heat sugar and water together.
- Once it turns sticky or half string consistency ,add cocoa powder.
- Switch off the flame,take it off the flame and mix it well.
- Add maida mixture,milk powder and mix it together .
- It will start to thicken and keep mixing it till it comes to one whole mass.
- If it doesn’t turn thick add more milk powder.
- Grease your hands and make pedas.
- Make a dent in the center and fill chopped pista.
- Keep it aside for sometime to set.
- Share it with your loved ones.