Spring roll sheets – as much as needed
Mixed vegetables – 2 cups,chopped finely(I used carrots,cabbage,beans,onion)
Spring onion – 3 – 4 tbsp chopped
Pepper powder – 1 tsp,crushed coarsely
Soya sauce – 1 tsp
Vinegar -1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Boiled haka noodles -1 cup (optional)
Oil – 1 tbsp to saute vegetables
Cornflour paste – 2-3 tbsp (mix cornflour in water)
Oil – to deep fry
- Heat oil in a pan,add chopped vegetables and saute it on high flame.
- After 5-6 minutes,add pepper powder,soya sauce,vinegar and salt to taste.
- Don’t overcook the vegetables,I kept it little crunchy.
- Cook Haka Noodles as per the instructions on the packet and keep it ready.
- Don’t overcook the noodles,you may also add tastemaker to the noodles.
- Take the spring roll sheet one at a time,spread the filling and roll it.
- I followed the instructions as per the packet.
- Use cornflour paste to seal the edges of the spring roll.
- Heat oil and deep fry until crisp and golden in colour.
- Serve it hot with ketchup.