This is one of the best recipe I ever tried.I adapted this recipe from Fondbites bake along #46 series.I had tried similar recipes earlier with slightly different procedure and it had flopped badly….You may add any filling of your choice.This also makes a great party and kid snack.This recipe is a keeper.
Bread slices – 12
Pizza sauce -12 tsp
Cheese -120 g,grated(I used milky mist brand and cut it into slices as it was too soft to grate)
Garlic butter – as much as needed to grease the muffin cavity(I used Amul garlic herb brand)
Mixed herbs -2 pinches
Chilly flakes -as per taste
Salt – as per taste
Capsicum-1/2, chopped finely
Onion -1,chopped finely
Mushroom -5-6,blanched in hot water and chopped finely
Babycorn -2-3.blanched in hot water and chopped finely
- Mix all the vegetables mentioned under the topping list.
- Add mixed herbs,chilly flakes and salt to taste.
- Keep it ready.
- Preheat the oven at 180 D C.
- Grease the muffin cavity with butter.
- Cut the bread slices with a round cookie cutter or a lid.
- Place it carefully in the muffin cavity.
- Repeat with the other slices.
- Apply a tsp of pizza sauce over the bread.
- Add the filling.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- You may sprinkle herbs again.(optional).
- You may also drizzle little olive oil.(I forgot).
- Bake it in the oven for 10-15 minutes .
- Serve it hot.