This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipe I ever baked . Baking is my passion and I never get tired of it nor learning new baked dishes . I first tasted this dish 5 years back during my visit to Canada . This is a Mexican dish and Mexican cuisine are very interesting . I have already tried guacamole which is a popular Mexican dip and goes well with Nachos . Other popular Mexican dip is Salsa . There are varieties of Salsa . Coming back to the recipe I followed the instructions from my sister Durga Nayak . Stay tuned for more interesting recipes !!!
Nachos – 2 packets , cheese flavoured
Cheese – 2 to 3 cubes grated
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Cooked rajma or red beans – 1 cup
Onion chunks – 1
Tomato chunks – 1
Capsicum chunks – 1
Corn – handful
Avocado chunks – few
Green chilly – 1 minced
Salt to taste
Mixed Italian herbs – 1tsp
- Mix all the ingredients together from rajma to herbs in a bowl .
- Line an aluminium foil on a baking tray .
- Sprinkle little oil .
- Spread the nachos .
- Spread the mixture over it .
- Add grated cheese , some seasoning if desired and drizzle oil .
- Bake it in an preheated oven for 10 minutes .
- Serve it hot with guacamole or just like that .