Hello dear readers ! We just finished celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi festival in a traditional and grand manner with most of our family members around . Coming out of the festive mood September is again a busy month with sons exams around the corner . But in leisure blogging is a real stress buster . Today I’m gonna share a recipe of cheesy bread delight which I had tried sometime back . I adapted the recipe from my F.b and blogger friend Sushma Mallya who blogs at Authentic food delights . Do pop in her blog to find many interesting recipes .
Recipe adapted from : Authentic food delights
Bread – 6 -7 slices approx
Butter – 2 tbsp approx
Ingredients for filling :
Mashed paneer – 1 cup
Mozzarella cheese – 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves – handful ,chopped finely
Garlic – 1 tbsp minced finely
Chilly flakes – 1 tsp
Milk – 2 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned under filling to a smooth paste .
- Apply butter on both the sides of the bread .
- Toast it for few seconds .
- Apply the filling over one side only .
- Bake in a preheated oven for 5-6 minutes until the cheese melts.
- You may roast it over a tawa also .
- Serve it hot .