Soups are a favourite at our place . My daughter Sanju lives on soup . It completes her meal . I prepare different varieties of soup depending upon her tastebuds .One of her favourite soup is pumpkin soup which will come up in the space soon . Overall they are healthy ,nutritious , filling and makes a great appetizer . As usual these pictures were lying in the folder since a year . Today I wanted to prepare this soup and was looking for the recipe in the space and realized I still haven’t compiled the post . And immediately I decided to compile the post to the earliest .You may add vegetables of your choice if interested or make it non veg too . I have added few cooked corn kernels . This soup is very simple to prepare and tastes great . Simplicity at its best is the example of this soup .
Recipe adapted from : Santoshi Nayak
Onion – 1 chopped
Spring onion – 1/4 cup , shoots ,chopped
Green chilly – 2 ,deseeded and minced
Garlic – 2 tbsp , minced
Cornflour – 1 tbsp , diluted
Boiled noodles – 1 cup
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Vegetable cubes – 2
Pepper powder – to taste
Salt – to taste
Water – 5 cups
Oil – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a saucepan and saute minced garlic .
- Add onion shoots , chilly and saute .
- You may also add vegetables at this stage if you adding .
- I have added few corn kernels .
- Saute it for a minute .
- Add water , vegetable cubes , vinegar and take a boil .
- Add boiled noodles and diluted cornflour paste .
- Check salt and add depending upon the taste .
- Be cautious while adding salt as veg stock and vinegar contains salt .
- Add pepper powder to taste .
- Serve hot .