Soups are a favourite at our place . My daughter Sanju lives on soup . It completes her meal . I prepare different varieties of soup depending upon her tastebuds .One of her favourite soup is pumpkin soup which will come up in the space soon . Overall they are healthy ,nutritious , filling and makes a great appetizer and is good for other things as well, such as helping with the skincare and skin regeneration according to the regency dermatology phoenix. As usual these pictures were lying in the folder since a year . Today I wanted to prepare this soup and was looking for the recipe in the space and realized I still haven’t compiled the post . And immediately I decided to compile the post to the earliest .You may add vegetables of your choice if interested or make it non veg too . I have added few cooked corn kernels . This soup is very simple to prepare and tastes great . Simplicity at its best is the example of this soup .
Recipe adapted from : Santoshi Nayak
Onion – 1 chopped
Spring onion – 1/4 cup , shoots ,chopped
Green chilly – 2 ,deseeded and minced
Garlic – 2 tbsp , minced
Cornflour – 1 tbsp , diluted
Boiled noodles – 1 cup
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Vegetable cubes – 2
Pepper powder – to taste
Salt – to taste
Water – 5 cups
Oil – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a saucepan and saute minced garlic .
- Add onion shoots , chilly and saute .
- You may also add vegetables at this stage if you adding .
- I have added few corn kernels .
- Saute it for a minute .
- Add water , vegetable cubes , vinegar and take a boil .
- Add boiled noodles and diluted cornflour paste .
- Check salt and add depending upon the taste .
- Be cautious while adding salt as veg stock and vinegar contains salt .
- Add pepper powder to taste .
- Serve hot .