This is a cold sandwich and can be prepared in a short span . My sister taught us to prepare this and it became a superhit at our place . This makes a great kids party snack or evening snacks. I had shared this recipe with my friend Shree and it became a superhit at her place too . Coming back to the recipe you may apply any sauce to the bread and play with the flavours . I will try to add stepwise pictures the next time I prepare it .Until then stay tuned for more interesting recipes!
Recipe adapted from : Durga Nayak
Bread slices -6 or as much as needed
Cream cheese spread -3tbsp approx or as much as needed
Tomato sauce – 2 tsp approx or as much as needed( or any sauce)
English cucumber – 1, sliced or as much as needed
- Remove the crust of the bread if you want .
- Apply a thin layer of tomato sauce on both the slices.
- Apply a thick layer of cream cheese over it.
- Arrange sliced cucumber over one slice.
- Sandwich it with the other slice.
- Cut it into 4 either square or triangle shape.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.