Some days back when I was asking Amma the recipe of Urad mooga dali polo my aunt who was present there shared the recipe of urad and mooga polo. This dosa is equally tasty and healthy. Dosa’s are a staple of G.S.B’s . I never get tired of trying new recipe’s . I first had planned to combine this recipe with urad mooga dali polo but then I thought to make a separate post since the measurements are different.
Recipe credit : Neetha Nayak Sujir
Urad dal – 1 cup
Whole moong/ green gram – 1 cup
Ginger- 1/2 ”
Hing – 2 pinches
Curry leaves – few chopped
- Soak urad dal and whole moong separately for 3 hours.
- Grind urad dal into a fluffy batter.
- Then grind moong to a fine paste along with ginger.
- Mix both the batter together.
- Add salt to taste, chopped curry leaves and hing.
- No fermentation required.
- Make thin or thick dosas as you want.
- Roast it both the sides.
- Serve it hot with chutney.